Abstract Index, By Title
Abstracts received so far:
- Agriculture Education in India. - PATIL, M.S.* AND S.K. DESHPANDE.
- Computer modeling exercises enhance investigative laboratory experiences in plant biology. - RICE, STEVEN K.*, GRANT E. BROWN, AND R. PAUL WILLING.
- Connecting classroom concepts to the local flora: The Plant Profile Project. - NOYD, ROBERT K.
- Creating a web based digital image database. - WOLF, STEVEN J.
- Increasing biology undergraduates' mathematical proficiency through math/biology course using of the computer program MATLAB. - WOEPPEL, JAMES J. AND DAVID WINSHIP TAYLOR.*
- Interaction of self-efficacy and inquiry in an introductory biology laboratory. - THOMAS, MEGAN*, ROBERT REINSVOLD, AND GERRY SAUNDERS.
- K-8 educational outreach: the TULIP project. - GERBER, D. TIMOTHY.
- Laboratory exercise for teaching plant-climate relationships, A. - SCHERER, JACQUELYN*, GARLAND R. UPCHURCH, JR., AND MARGARET J. KNAUS.
- Plants That Draw a Crowd: An Analysis of the Visual Characteristics of Six Unusual Plants Featured at Botanic Gardens. - WANDERSEE, JAMES H.* AND ELISABETH E. SCHUSSLER.
- South with the spring: teaching evolution through budburst times of deciduous trees. - RICE, STANLEY A.