Abstract Index, By Senior Author
Abstracts received so far:
- CHALKER-SCOTT, LINDA K. - Do anthocyanins function as osmoregulators in leaf tissues?
- GOULD, KEVIN S.*, SAMUEL O. NEILL, AND THOMAS C. VOGELMANN. - A unified explanation for anthocyanins in leaves?
- GOULD, KEVIN S., DAVID W. LEE*, AND JAMES WALLACE. - Why leaves turn red: The function of anthocyanins in vegetative organs. [Symposium Abstract]
- HACKETT, WESLEY P. - Differential expression and functional significance of anthocyanins in relation to phasic development.
- HOLBROOK, N. MICHELE, TAYLOR S. FEILD, AND DAVID W. LEE.* - Why leaves turn red in autumn: The role of anthocyanins in senescing leaves of red-osier dogwood (Cornus stolonifera).
- LEE, DAVID W. - Anthocyanins in leaves: history, phylogeny and development.
- STARR, GREGORY* AND STEVEN F. OBERBAUER. - The role of anthocyanins in photosynthesis of arctic evergreens during spring snow melt.
- WALBOT, VIRGINIA*, C. DEAN GOODMAN, AND SAVITA SHAH. - Translocation of anthocyanin from the cytoplasm to vacuole.
- WINEFIELD, CHRISTOPHER S*, KEVIN S GOULD, AND KENNITH R MARKHAM. - Flavonoid sequestration within the vacuolar compartment: A potential role for protein:anthocyanin interactions.
- WINKEL-SHIRLEY, BRENDA. - Molecular genetics and control of anthocyanin expression.
- ZUFALL, REBECCA AND MARK D. RAUSHER.* - Diffuse coevolution and anthocyanin production.