Abstract Index, By Title
Abstracts received so far:
- Architectural integration of traits and plasticity in simulated plants. - WONG, THEODORE G.
- Constraints on the evolution of plasticity: insights from molecular marker-based linkage mapping. - WEINIG, CYNTHIA* AND JOHANNA SCHMITT.
- Growth form controls developmental and morphological responses to light quality in two annual plant species. - BONSER, STEPHEN P.* AND MONICA A. GEBER.
- Integrated physiological, morphological and phenological responses to drought associated with “adaptive” leaf pubescence in a desert perennial shrub. - SANDQUIST, DARREN.
- Integration of plastic responses of leaves and flowers to seasonal environmental variation in a perennial violet. - WINN, A. A.* AND K.S. MORIUCHI.
- Plasticity in integrated phenotypes. - PRESTON, KATHERINE A.* AND THEODORE G. WONG.
- Plasticity in integrated phenotypes: a conceptual overview. - PRESTON, KATHERINE A.