Abstract Index, By Senior Author
Abstracts received so far:
- CHIARI, GIACOMO. - Lichens on a sandstone: Do they cause damage?
- DANIN, AVINOAM. - The impact of lithobionts on biodeterioration of desert rocks and the diversity of their microhabitat-dependant communities.
- GINELL, WILLIAM S.* AND RAKESH KUMAR. - Limestone stabilization studies at a Maya site in Belize.
- KNIGHT, KATHRYN B.*, LARRY L. ST. CLAIR, AND JOHN S. GARDNER. - Lichen-mediated degradation of historic and prehistoric panels at El Morro National Mounument, New Mexico.
- PIERVITTORI, ROSANNA. - Lichens and biodeterioration of stoneworks: the Italian experience.
- ROSATO, VILMA GABRIELA. - Lichen species growing on mortar and concrete in the Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
- SEAWARD, MARK R.D. - Lichens as subversive agents of biodeterioration.
- SILVER, CONSTANCE S. - Conservators confront lichens: a summary history of conservation's efforts to understand and control lichen-induced deterioration of cultural property.
- ST. CLAIR, LARRY L.* AND M.R.D. SEAWARD. - Lichen biodeterioration: progress and problems. [Symposium Abstract]
- TRATEBAS, ALICE M. - Biodeterioration of Rock Art and Issues in Site Preservation.