Abstract Index, By Senior Author
Abstracts received so far:
- DURING, HEINJO J. - On the role of branching patterns in the density-dependent growth of pleurocarpous chalk grassland mosses.
- FISHER, KIRSTEN M. - Ontogenetic changes and their relationship to patterns of reproduction and diversification in a Paleotropical moss species complex, Syrrhopodon involutus.
- NEWTON, ANGELA E. - Form and function in bryophytes:development, constraints and consequences. [Symposium Abstract]
- NEWTON, ANGELA E. - Phylogenetic constraints on branching architecture in mosses.
- RICE, STEVEN K.* AND SCOTT ROBINSON. - Canopy exchange and functional trade-offs in bryophytes.