Abstract Index, By Title
Abstracts received so far:
- Four families and 40 million years of evolution and adaptation to xeric environments. - LANDRUM, VIC.
- Green algae of desert microbiotic crusts: Survey of North American taxa. - LEWIS, LOUISE A.
- Historical relationships in the American desert plant family Cactaceae. - CROZIER, BONNIE S.* AND ROBERT K. JANSEN.
- Origins and biology of desert flora. - LOWREY, TIMOTHY K.
- Phylogenetics of the Cape grass genus Ehrharta (Ehrharteae): evidence for diversification in a summer-arid system. - VERBOOM, G. ANTHONY* AND H. PETER LINDER.
- Some floristic characteristics of the northern Chihuahuan Desert: a search for its northern boundary. - MULDAVIN, ESTEBAN H.