Abstract Index, By Senior Author
Abstracts received so far:
- BARRIE, FRED R. - Type-basis nomenclature: a precise and simple system of naming taxa.
- DAVIS, JERROLD. - Linnaean taxonomy: a viable system for the new millenium? [Symposium Abstract]
- GANDOLFO, MARIA A. - Fossils and the Linnaean system of nomenclature.
- JANOVEC, JOHN P.*, LYNN G. CLARK, AND SCOTT A. MORI. - Monographs, Floras, Classification, and the Consumer.
- MOORE, GERRY. - Should taxon names be explicitly defined?
- NIXON, KEVIN C. - The phylocode is fatally flawed and the current Botanical Code can be easily fixed.
- SCHUH, RANDALL T. - The Linnaean System and its 250 year persistence.