Abstract Index, By Senior Author
Abstracts received so far:
- GERBER, D. TIMOTHY. - K-8 educational outreach: the TULIP project.
- NOYD, ROBERT K. - Connecting classroom concepts to the local flora: The Plant Profile Project.
- PATIL, M.S.* AND S.K. DESHPANDE. - Agriculture Education in India. [Special Paper]
- RICE, STANLEY A. - South with the spring: teaching evolution through budburst times of deciduous trees.
- RICE, STEVEN K.*, GRANT E. BROWN, AND R. PAUL WILLING. - Computer modeling exercises enhance investigative laboratory experiences in plant biology.
- SCHERER, JACQUELYN*, GARLAND R. UPCHURCH, JR., AND MARGARET J. KNAUS. - A laboratory exercise for teaching plant-climate relationships.
- THOMAS, MEGAN*, ROBERT REINSVOLD, AND GERRY SAUNDERS. - Interaction of self-efficacy and inquiry in an introductory biology laboratory.
- WANDERSEE, JAMES H.* AND ELISABETH E. SCHUSSLER. - Plants That Draw a Crowd: An Analysis of the Visual Characteristics of Six Unusual Plants Featured at Botanic Gardens.
- WOEPPEL, JAMES J. AND DAVID WINSHIP TAYLOR.* - Increasing biology undergraduates' mathematical proficiency through math/biology course using of the computer program MATLAB.
- WOLF, STEVEN J. - Creating a web based digital image database.